“Naturally Beautiful Baby & Studio Light”
baby posing & studio lighting workshop
2 workshops in 1!
Naturally Beautiful Baby & Studio Light workshop is aimed at mastering your skills in photographing babies aged from 6 weeks to 12 months and using studio lighting to achieve a natural light look.
The workshop will also focus on involving parents into images and will include a ‘Mummy &Me’ session.
Naturally Beautiful Baby Workshop Highlights:
Studio Light | Natural Baby posing workflow | Editing Preset | Posing Guide | Post workshop consultation
I strongly believe that light is one of key factor in creating stunning images for your clients. I also believe that you shouldn’t be limited to or by available natural light. Instead, I will teach you how to replace natural light window with my ‘studio window‘ system that uses studio light and is easy to replicate in any studio space.
When it comes to baby photography, I believe in simplicity and connection. I have stopped using props other than parents themselves and shifted my focus from attempting elaborated poses to capturing simple beauty, details, emotions and connection.
1. Posing PDF Full of advice and inspiration on posing babies on their own and with parents, including my baby session workflow.
2. Preset My own preset (working with both Camera Raw and Lightroom) that I use to edit all my images.
3. Skype/Messenger consultation. 45 min post workshop consultation to be used to ask additional questions, to review portfolio etc., worth 100 EUR.
What will be covered:
– Session preparation, from preparing your clients to styling your shoot.
– Studio lighting, my signature ‘studio window’ set up that I use in all my sessions. I’ll show you how to create it and how to make it work to achieve the natural light look.
– Baby Session workflow, with the focus on working with parents. I will talk you through my typical baby session workflow for different baby stages (sitting up babies as well as pre sitters, with babies as young as 6 weeks old).
We’ll then put it in practice and do 2 sessions where you’ll be able to watch me work with my clients as well as take your own pictures.
– Editing my images, though when the light works, there is very little editing required!
All participants will receive my preset.
Saturday 15 June 2019
Disclaimer: This workshop is not available for anyone within 80 miles from PR7 2SG, or anyone already teaching workshops.