‘Studio Window’ from light to dark
*studio light workshop
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: book before September the 15th and pay £295 INSTEAD OF £325
~From light and sun filled, to dark and moody, learn how recreate natural light and create different looks using studio lighting and how to work with my studio light ‘window‘
‘Studio Window’ from light to dark Workshop Highlights:
Small Groups (max 6 people) | Studio Light | Theory & Practice| Editing Preset
I strongly believe that light is a key factor in creating stunning images for your clients. I also believe that you shouldn’t be limited to, or by available natural light. Instead, I will teach you how to replace a natural light window with my ‘studio window‘ system that uses studio light and is easy to replicate in most studio spaces. I use this light for all of my sessions, maternity, newborn, baby and family and it helps me to achieve this beautiful, natural, almost lifestyle feel to my images.
If you’re still not convinced, here’s a few more reasons why studio lighting is a photographer’s best friend:
– it’s easy to use once you’ve mastered the basics
– it’s reliable, no more session cancellations due to insufficient day light
– it’s versatile, allowing you to create different ‘looks’
– it’s consistent, making your editing a breeze
– it can be beautiful
Who is the for:
It’s for both, natural light photographers who want to learn natural looking studio lighting to compliment their current style, and for studio light photographers who struggle to make their light look natural and would like to move away from more traditional light set ups (high key etc).
What will be covered:
– Studio lighting equipment. It will involve explaining the equipment, considerations before buying, how to put everything together and make it work with the camera.
– My lighting set ups. We will cover my light set up and my dark set up. I’ll show you how to modify the ‘window’ depending on what look I want to achieve.
– Practical with a model for both set ups. You’ll be able to watch me work with a model and studio light just as I do during my typical session, putting into practice what we’ve learnt so far. You will also be able to take images, however bear in mind it’s not a portfolio building/posing workshop.
– Editing with my own preset, which all attendees will receive
– Q&A session.
My studio in Chorley, PR7 2SG
Friday 9th November
£325, maximum of 6 people per workshop.
This workshop is not available for anyone within 80 miles from PR7 2SG, or anyone already teaching workshops.
This not a portfolio building workshop, nor a posing workshop, there might be elements of posing and you will have opportunity to take a few images of our model, however the main focus of the session is to teach you about studio lighting and how to make it work for you. Also, I’m going to be teaching you my way of working with studio lights and the set ups are I use. I’m not saying they are they the only way to work with studio lighting, or the best, but they have worked for me. Before you book, please make sure you’re familiar with my work and my style.